cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 31

Re: No telephone line working for 27 days since Digital Voice new contract!

Go to solution
Thank you for your advice but I'm afraid I have already tried that and it doesn't work.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 31

Go to solution

as this seems to be dragging on and you are getting nowhere I have asked a mod to help  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 13 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @Rosmy,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've been reading over your thread and think it would be best if you or your Wife spoke with my team.

I have sent you a private message that you can reply back to my team through. It may take us 3-5 working days before we can get back to you but we will do everything that we can to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you

DanielS

Message 14 of 31

Go to solution
Thank you for being so caring. We still have no phone line connection (31 days so far...!). Bt has arranged for an engineer to sort it out! We have no confidence at all it will be solved; this is the 3rd time they send an engineer. We never had any problem with our phone line prior to being upgraded to Digital Voice!
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 31

Go to solution
Thank you so much for helping us. Bt has arranged an engineer to try to solve it. We don't have any confidence he will solve the connection problem since this is the third time they try to do it. If he doesn't sort it out by Tuesday 5th (that's their dateline), we will most certainly contact you. Once again, thank you for your kindness!
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 31

Go to solution

@Rosmy 

It would be best to reply to the private message from @DanielS  now, as its going to be a few days before one of the team can look at your request.

If it is sorted by by Tuesday, just post back here and the request for help can be cancelled.

Message 17 of 31

Go to solution

Thank you for your advice. I have just sent Daniel an email. Your help is much appreciated!

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 31

Go to solution
Dear Daniel, Thank you for helping us. I thought I mention something that I think it will be vey useful to you to find a solution to our problem. Yesterday I read on this site Stevenmoore3 contribution, Aspiring contributor, where he talked about his DV not configured on his Smart Hub 2. He said his serial Number was probably wrong on his modem and insisted to Bt on an Open Reach engineer coming out. When the engineer looked at the ONT, he realised straightaway the serial Number was wrong and did not match their records. He completely replaced the ONT and registered it properly against his account. His action solved the problem . The reason why I mention this is because on 2 occasions last month I have been told by Bt that our Smart Hub2 did not match their records (I actually read out the serial number to them over the phone); they only have my previous Bt Hub5 on their records, which we used until July 2023, when we were told to have it had to be replaced for the Smart Hub 2 we currently have by a Bt engineer in order to be ready for the DV connection in the near future. We were wondering if we are having the same problem Stevenmoore3 discussed on this forum! I hope this can shed some light! Kind regards

•  
Message 19 of 31

Go to solution

@Rosmy 

The ONT serial number should be on a sticker on it, so you can make a note of it & call BT yourself to check it matches.

Ideally you want the FTTP on 0800 587 4787.

Message 20 of 31

Go to solution

haha! - read on here about the nightmare even trying to get a form from them, never mind the service - but worth a try I suppose.

0 Ratings