cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Problem with new Advanced Digital Home Phone and original phones/capatability.

Go to solution

New digital phone working ok. Original phones (Gigaset) now connected to HomeHub2 but when outside call is made and the call is answered on the new digital phone these phones register not available and record a message. They also continue to ring 1 or 2 more times and the no message then needs deleting.
Cheers

Bob

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Problem with new Advanced Digital Home Phone and original phones/capatability.

Go to solution

Did you check FAQ 

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/Digital-Voice-FAQs/m-p/2207485#M81290

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Problem with new Advanced Digital Home Phone and original phones/capatability.

Go to solution

Thanks I did look at that but it did not help.

cheers

Bob

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Have you tried changing from multi to single 

Menu -> Phone Settings -> Line settings -> Call settings -> Call mode -> Single call.

Remember to save before exiting

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I have changed from 2 calls to one so I’ll see what happens.

Thanks for the help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Having changed to single call it has made no difference.

The old Gigaset phones with the main phone connected to the Smart Hub2 in the green socket record a missed call when the call is answered on the new digital phone. Very annoying.

0 Ratings