cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Help with Digital voice - very few incoming calls can dial in - BT runaround

Nothing has changed - I've had no incoming calls since 30.3.22, it's now 11.5.22.  Even though my number was originally a BT number, the problem started as soon as the number was switched.  The DV service worked initially with the new number BT  supplied but failed completely on switching.   So the lesson is to put up with the trouble of not having a familiar number and DO NOT ask for for a number change.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Re: Help with Digital voice - very few incoming calls can dial in - BT runaround

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Help with Digital voice - very few incoming calls can dial in - BT runaround

I moved your post to start your own thread so replies will apply to you and not the other thread originator

What happens if you phone your number from mobile 

If you dial 17070 what number is repeated?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

From mobile I get line busy. From 17070 I get the number registered on the phone.
0 Ratings