cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Registering Premium phone

I don’t think I’m stupid but…. (I have removed/replaced the batteries)

I am trying to register the DV phone to the EE hub. On the manage my phone page the following is displayed-

Status  Service ready

Last registered 8/7/24 1151

Handsets

No handset registered.

Start registration -done-nothing comes up on the phone to guide through the steps.

I also can’t find anything in the FAQs as to how to back up my contacts.Any help appreciated.Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Registering Premium phone

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

try this link in FAQ

https://community.bt.com/t5/Archive-Staging/Advanced-Digital-Phone-with-Alexa-Contacts/m-p/2188966#M...

there are numerous other posts about saving contacts using search

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Tks. The situation is that I have manually added my old contact numbers to the new phone and now need to back them up. All the solutions appear to use web-based solutions- how do I back up the numbers that are stored on the phone/hub.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @JEFFEN57   The only solution is web based through the Hub Manager.  Note if you have moved to EE then you should be using the EE community.

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Digital-Home-Phone/bd-p/DHP

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

if you can get your phone to register on the SH2 base then it has a backup facility

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Tks. That may be the crux of the problem,the phone doesn’t seem to want to register—-

I am trying to register the DV phone to the EE hub. On the manage my phone page the following is displayed-

Status  Service ready

Last registered 8/7/24 1151

Handsets

No handset registered.

Start registration via the manager -started the process-nothing comes up on the phone to guide through the steps.

0 Ratings