cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Sky user cannot contact us - Number does not exist message

Everyone else we have given our new BT number to can call us, also international.  Friends in UK on Sky get Number does not exist message, yet we can call them.  I saw a post from May-22 on this topic but no indication of how this could or was resolved.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sky user cannot contact us - Number does not exist message

Are you a new BT customer just moved from Sky and ported your number?  If so sounds like a porting problem and if you have FTTP and DV then phone 08005874787 and see if they can help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

We are a new BT customer having moved from Switzerland so we have no history with BT, so we have never had any Sky phone service etc.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @BMWrider and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems with calls from Sky customers. Can you just confirm if you're on our full fibre to the premises with digital voice?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Well, I'm on what BT considers full fibre but miserable speeds compared to the 1GB I was enjoying in Switzerland!  We also have Digital Voice.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for confirming that @BMWrider .

Your best bet would be to follow @imjolly advice and call the fibre guys on 08005874787. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings