cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Switch to digital voice - copper landline lost; digital voice not activated

We have lost our landline pending activation of digital voice. Most unsatisfactory, but they seem to be suggesting that I can get temporary service by plugging our old phone into the new router (see below). I've tried and it's totally dead. I wonder whether I'm missing something: has anyone succeeded in doing this and getting a connection, please?

"I have spoken to the team regarding your digital voice service. They are currently working on getting the service completed fully on our systems however this can take up to 48 working hours in a worst case scenario. In the interim you can connect your existing telephone to the green port on the back of your BT Smart Hub to use the digital voice service. "

Thanks, Graham

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Switch to digital voice - copper landline lost; digital voice not activated

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Switch to digital voice - copper landline lost; digital voice not activated

the phone socket on back of hub will not work until DV is active then you can if you wish connect old phone to hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.