cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Where's my DV?

I'm 90% through an upgrade to Full Fibre with DV.  No problems with broadband and DV was set for activation Aug 22 but hasn't happened - no activation  email or text.  If I plug my DECT base station into the SH2 there is a dial tone but can't make or receive any calls. As everything seems to have been done - what could possibly be holding up activation?  I'm disinclined to use the phone helplines - hoping a mod might know more.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Where's my DV?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

If you go to hub manager, enter 192.168.1.254 into address bar, can you now see your phone number?  If not phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787 who should be able to help

Did you get a free DV phone?  Have you paired that to the SH2 and does that work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

My phone number does show in SH2 and when I clicked on it it said Last Service Registration 24/8/2022 5:50pm.  However the DECT is still plugged into the master socket and still has dial tone.  I'm confused.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Yes, I have received a DV phone but not tried to use it as it's our existing DECT phones we need.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Yes, but you need to try the DV phone to see if the problem lies with the service or your equipment.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

You need to connect your old dect base to the socket on back of hub not the master socket.  

You need to try the DV phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

"You need to connect your old dect base to the socket on back of hub not the master socket."

@imjolly  Yes, I understand that, but did not expect to find my DECT phone still working when it was still plugged into the master socket after the DV service had been registered at 5:50 pm.  When I then plugged it into the hub it could send but not receive.

@licquorice  I did go on to see if I could register the DV phone using WPS but did not succeed.  At that point I decided to leave it until tomorrow and hope the activation email arrives.  At least the phones are still working on the master socket.  Hope others aren't all having similar probs 🙄

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

The easiest way to pair your DV phone is to go to hub manager then select phone number and then you should to easily pair your phone from there without WPS which is bit hit or miss

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Thanks, handset now registered, but can still only send, not receive.  See what tomorrow brings.

0 Ratings