digital phone

Go to solution

Why has my bt digital phone started to bleep every 60 seconds

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: digital phone

Go to solution

Have you checked 1571 to see if you have any missed calls or messages?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Yes I have checked that and there are no unread voice mails. I have also checked that the message alert is in off the position. I upgraded to fibre to the house on 5-1-23 and all has been ok until this problem started about 2 days ago. I have also cancelled my voice mail in an attempt to stop this beeping so in effect I no longer have voice mail, but the beeping still continues? I received a message a day or so stating that the phone would be updated? could this update  have  something to do with the phones beeping?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Try going to settings in the phone and then reset the phone to factory setting then you have to pair again. If you have entered contacts in phone you will lose with reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

It could be that the batteries are not charging properly, check the charge indicator on the display, 

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

The electrical connection on the underside

of the charger was only half way in.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Pop

0 Ratings