cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

getting a returns label emailed - like pulling teeth

OMG with the disaster that was the installation of my mum's digital voice I try to avoid dealing with BT wherever possible, but with her move to a nursing home, I've had to downgrade her package at home...

Lo and behold BT have indeed messed this up with the arrival (at an empty property) of an £80+ unordered/not even required CyberPower batter back-up. Luckily it didn't rain as it was just left in the garden by parcel force...

Anyway, today I phoned BT so that I could return them their property which I/my mother never ordered. 7 hours later the promised emailed returns label hasn't replied and so I called to make sure it had be actioned to hear the man say "oh no we can't do that, we've sent a bag to the property (yes you've guessed it, the empty house)... which I don't live near!

Having spoken with him for 15 minutes, it became clear that he had absolutely NO clue what he was doing.

Has anyone got any way of sending me a returns label PLEASE? I just want to return an expensive bit of kit to BT which I've never asked for!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: getting a returns label emailed - like pulling teeth

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: getting a returns label emailed - like pulling teeth

Hi @sallypoo and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience trying to arrange the returns pack. I can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings