cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

landline cannot receive the calling made from Three mobile network only .

Go to solution

We switched on 18th July from XLN  to BT for landline and broadband, since then we have had seven engineers at our property, countless calls and faulty cases and complaints have been opened. Until today, this problem is still not sorted .

The landline can dial out both mobile or landline, can receive the calling from landline and mobile network but cannot receive calls from mobile phones with Three mobile network.

Last week we received an email from XLN it said the transfer is still showing as pending on XLN system so BT needs to take the line as the order has passed its commitment date. Whenever we contact BT customer service, they set up appointments for an engineer to look at the problem but they have always stated that there wasn't a problem. What should we do?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: landline cannot receive the calling made from Three mobile network only .

Go to solution

Hi @EslendBanbury and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having a few problems with your landine. This sounds like a number porting issue so it's unlikely an engineer visit will be able to fix it. I'll be happy to take a look at this. I've dropped you a private message so please reply with the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Why oh why are openreach still sending engineers out to customers premises for these number porting issues. 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@Devon_Davewrote:

Why oh why are openreach still sending engineers out to customers premises for these number porting issues. 

The frontline guides have wrongly diagnosed it, a fault is raised incorrectly and passed to the suppliers (Openreach), OR are not part of the process and the engineers are assigned the job, it's not OR at fault.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM,

Many thanks for offering help. I replied to your message and we hope the issue can be sorted out as soon as possible.

Best regards,

@EslendBanbury 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

For the benefit of the community.

This is a business account query and we've proivided contact details for the business team.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Good evening,

I am also encountering this problem. I am with ID mobile and have no problems phoning the landline but my husband is with Three and isn’t able to call our BT landline. We assisted the kids had accidentally activated a call divert but my my husband has had a look tonight and there is no call divert active on the phone.

Could you please help? 

Thanks,

Lesley

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

The customer service of BT Business Team have been unhelpful because the issue has still not been sorted and we have waited an entire month since we reported the problem of BT landline.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

@EslendBanbury If you are a business line you will need to post herhttps://business.forums.bt.com/

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings