cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Asus DSL-Ax82u router help??

I am trying to set up the Asus DSL-Ax82u router with BT fttc.

I bought it so I don't have to use the modem. I have plugged it in as the guide states and reset it but it still won't connect to even the Asus router page. I have tried using the BT modem and it still won't connect.

Can anyone help me with this please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Asus DSL-Ax82u router help??

you need to set username to 

bthomehub@btbroadband.com

password anything many just use BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

The router just says 'no internet access '
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Replacing-BT-Smart-hub-2-with-Asus-DSL-ax82u/m-...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Replacing-BT-Smart-hub-2-with-Asus-DSL-ax82u/m...

Also make sure you use the RJ11 cable that came with the router & not the one from the BT modem.

Edit: Too slow. 😁

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Could also try setting vlan to 101. Hope that helps

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@jazzy64 

that is covered in the links already posted

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Yeah just seen it mate apologies

0 Ratings