cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT Full fiber 900MBsw

You appear to be using the smart WiFi where hub selects the WiFi channel so if you get a WiFi analyser on phone you can check the channels in use near you then manually select your hub WiFi channels which are free or less congested and see if the helps

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Do you recommend a WiFi analyser app

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Any will do as they all do the same job. I use WiFi analyzer by farproc on Android

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

@Jack97wrote:

Checked the network for the channels and everything seems alright.

Also tried changing modes, thinking of asking for another new SH2 Maybe it'll fix things.

Just to be clear you did switch the 5g channel off? And then try selecting a channel on 2.4g?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings icon. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted solution’
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Update, got a new hub and nothing has changed at all. Still the same issues. I had a BT home tech come over and he's also very confused to why its saying the WiFi signal is poor, he suggested I get a new hub ( Hence the new hub update) here is a the photo 

Screenshot_20220622-130529_My BT.jpg

0 Ratings