cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Better connection to wifi camera when wifi is switched off

Go to solution

Would you expect Screwfix to deal with a B&Q problem? Both are part of the same parent company.

Exactly the same relationship as BT retail and EE.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

@licquoricewrote:

Would you expect Screwfix to deal with a B&Q problem? Both are part of the same parent company.

Exactly the same relationship as BT retail and EE.

......... and Plusnet too are owned by BT but any problems, either call Plusnet help line or post on their forum.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

So I take it you haven’t a clue what the problem is regardless of which company’s sticker is on the equipment?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

@JGC wrote:

So I take it you haven’t a clue what the problem is regardless of which company’s sticker is on the equipment?

It's simple, the problem is you have several wifi cameras all connected to your new EE hub with 900Mbps fibre and several BT extender discs but find that viewing the camera feed is much faster and more stable when you only use 4G on you phone or connect through someone else’s wifi.  When you do activate wifi on your phone you have several hundred Mbps connection (but slow & sporadic camera connection).  

Is that correct, or are you wanting to know how to fix the problem?

If that is what you meant you need to contact your Internet Service Provider or their forum as there may a fault with your equipment that only ISP can fix or investigate and if required replace equipment. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Are you sure you don’t work for BT as you sound like the BT Cube Engineer that EE sent to me. He didn’t know what the problem was either. 
night night xx

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

As has Already been pointed out. Nobody here works for BT this is a customer forum.

0 Ratings