cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 22

Re: Full Fibre 900 Speeds

Total shambles!

So, they moved me to EE, Smart Plus hub arrived today.  Set it up, tried to pair my (4) BT Complete Wifi black discs, and... susrpise, surprise they don't work!

Before I was moved to EE, I specifically asked if the discs were compatible with the new EE hub, and was told 'yes, pretty much the same kit as BT SH2 in a different box'!

Long call with EE and they agreed to listen to the call which mentioned that, and if all good, then EE discs on their way to me.

So, box the EE hub up and resetup the BT SH2 for the weekend (and longer probably!).

I didn't ask for any of this to happen with EE, so if no resolution in the next few days, it'll be back to BT for me!

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 22

Re: Full Fibre 900 Speeds

It's a total disaster,

BT need to stop FORCING people onto New EE, as most of the equipment isn't compatible with peoples current setup, and I've been offered New EE a few times and every time I try to do the switch, I either have to do it as a new contract which incurs exit fees from BT, even though they're supposed to be one an the same.

And the other option I was offered, do the transfer but it'll cost you MORE than you're current BB package.

TBH I think people on Halo 3 and Halo 3+ are subsidising people on EE hence the lower prices for the same speed.

My Halo 3+ is approx £89.00 for 900mb, whereas New contract EE 900mb is £59.99 or the sketchy 1.6gb is £69.99.

0 Ratings