cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Hybrid connect

I've had bt for a couple months now my hybrid connect was working fine and now I can't seem to find  it connected on my online account only my smart hub 2 and disc is showing up as connected the last couple of days my hybrid connect signal has been flashing red while the ee logo is solid blue I keep finding my smart hub 2 will flash orange or go a solid purple going in and out of signal recently is anyone else having this problem or has anyone been able to solve this issue and can help me please 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Hybrid connect

Hi, @AcaiciaT Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, can you try connecting the Hybrid connect device to your hub using an ethernet cable to see if it will reconnect to the Hub?

How often is your hub losing connection, are there any patterns as to when that's happening? These dropping connection checks may help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Hybrid connect

Hi 

I also had this problem and it turned out the Hybrid Hub had developed a fault and BT supplied a new one.

Touch wood that has worked perfectly.

The first advisor tried to tell me that the EE signal was poor in my area and I should relocate the Hub

Which I knew as absolute rubbish

So I put the phone down on him and redialled and the second advisor I spoke to asked me to do a few check while he was online 

And he then agreed that the Hub was faulty

Unfortunately BT advisors are a bit like the Curates Egg some are very good and others are very bad

John

0 Ratings