cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 22

Re: PS5 Nat type failed

Go to solution
I think its a BT network issue as I've just been doing a scan with Malwarebytes, and part of the scan routine is it checks the server for updates. Only this time its acting like there is no connection.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution

Hi guys,

Thanks all for raising. We're looking into this and will update you all as soon as we get any updates.

Cheers

David

Message 13 of 22

Go to solution
Good man David......hopefully reolved soon or I'll need to spend time with the wife.....that'll frighten her on Halloween night !
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

Another one here, been on Down Detector and it seems to be a BT problem, my connection speeds down to 13 Mbps 😞   

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

My Ps4 has same issue. I also cant connect to www.epicgames.com but can when on 5g off wifi

Message 16 of 22

Go to solution
I just clicked that epic games link and it won't load for me on PC. I'm connected via ethernet.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

yes, same here, wifi and ethernet.....but if you come off BT home broadband, ie use data from you mobile provider, it works, so all points to BT being the problem 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 22

PlayStation Network - NAT issues

Go to solution

I’m suddenly having issues connecting to PlayStation Network. Testing the connection and it’s coming up with NAT Type failure.

It was working fine up until today and I didn’t change any settings on both the PlayStation and internet 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution

Do you have a rough ETA to fix something like this? Thanks for info

0 Ratings