cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Tenda Nova Mesh 3 with BT Fibre - Video Conferencing Issue

Its not Ethernet speed that is the problem, it's CPU processing power. PPP is very resource intensive.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

BT FTTP 500Mb / MS Teams issues

When I display my camera on MS Teams or screen share the picture freezes for other people in the call. However this only happens when I use a 3rd party (Asus) router in place of the BT Homehub. Now I know this is not a BT supported scenario but I wondered if anyone else who uses a 3rd party firewall/router has had this too?

As soon as I put the BT Homehub2 back in place, it's all good. Is there some trickery going on with the BT Homehub that I need to replicate to my Asus - I only use the Asus to get Wifi 6 which BT seem to be dragging their heels on.

My only solution at the moment is to use my expensive Asus router as only an access point.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

I have exactly the same issue.

Replaced my Homehub with an (expensive) Asus router and all fine except for Teams video and  screensharing which is awful and I get complaints from other people in the call.

All fine when I put the Homehub back in place.

Any solutions welcome from anyone as to what the BT Homehub2 does that other routers can't. I have also tried TP-Link router with same result.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

@Dickytwo  I have moved your other post to this thread. Please don't post the same question on more than one board, it just causes confusion with replies.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Sorry, I posted it as a new issue then found that this thread contained the same issue so commented on that too.