cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Monthly Pass "Sorry, the service is unavailable"

Go to solution

As soon as I get to the "Loading secure payment service" step of getting the BT monthly pass, I am met with the "Sorry, the service is unavailable" error.

I've seen a few posts about this same issue, and most solutions have involved using a different email address or manually entering your address. No solutions I've found have worked for me so far!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Service is unavailable

Go to solution

Hi, I've been trying to subscribe for a monthly pass and I'm having no luck whatsoever...

I have tried the following:

*used two different email addresses, neither of which contain special characters

*tried to sign up with both 4g and WiFi

*Tried typing my address in several different formats.

I just get the same message once I've tried continuing to make a payment saying this service is unavailable.

Please help! 

Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 6

Re: BT Monthly Pass "Sorry, the service is unavailable"

Go to solution

I get exactly the same issue. Have tried new email address, with no wierd characters, which seemed like the main issue other people had but still get the same problem

Message 4 of 6

BT Sport Monthly pass - unable to set up

Go to solution

Hi, I have tried to purchase a BT monthly pass but I am getting an error message at the payment page. It states 'sorry, this service is unavailable'. I have tried using my existing BT ID/account to login, as well as trying to use a different email to create a new account with no luck. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Me also. Just wanted to watch the game this evening. Tried all the suggestions.

Is there a bigger issue?

Thanks.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Good morning guys,

Sorry for the problems you had last night placing your order for BT Sport monthly pass.  You'll be able to place your order now.  I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings