cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport Monthly Pass Cancellation

Go to solution

Hi,

I cannot find where to cancel the BT Monthly Pass online, nor can I find a phone number to phone to cancel. I have seen that other members have had the same problem and that some moderators have been able to cancel it for them through private messages etc. I would like this same service. Can a moderator help me cancel my BT Sport Monthly Pass please?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass Cancellation

Go to solution

Hi @8kin87, sorry you're having trouble cancelling the BT Sport Monthly Pass. Check out BT Sport | BT Help and you should be able to message them or call 0330 1234 150 to get it cancelled.

It will be next week before we would get to you and that is the quickest option. If you still need our help to cancel it let me know and we'll be happy to help.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks,

So to cancel it I go to MyBT then I go over to my account number, there is a drop down menu; the first number is my mobile account and the second, hidden, number is my Bt Sport Monthly Pass account.

I clicked on the second number, BT Sport Monthly Pass account, and there I was given the option to cancel. I spent 50 minutes finding out the process.

Thanks for your help and quick response though.

Might I suggest that you tell the web designers and customer relations people to make such a process less labyrinthine . Such a process should be very simple, unless of course it was designed to be difficult.

Have a great Xmas when it comes!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @8kin87, thanks for the update, and glad you got it cancelled; have a good Christmas.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings