cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Sports pass auto renews

Go to solution

Hello, 

I use the BT sport pass intermittently watching the odd football game and then cancelling the pass straight away afterwards. The past couple of months my card has been charged for the sports pass but a pass has not been active on my account and when I logged into BT sport to check it comes up with the message "no BT pass is active on this account". 

I have contacted BT and the money from end of October and end of November has been refunded so that is not the issue. I just don't want to be in the position where I have to call BT every month to get the £25 refunded! There must be some kind of technical/accounts glitch that is causing the money to leave my account each month? I spoke to Eugene today at 15.15 and he was very helpful but each time I have spoken to someone and they have said the money won't leave, the following month it has!

Thanks 

Steve  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sports pass auto renews

Go to solution

Hi, @autorenews1976 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry the BT Sport monthly pass keeps being collected after you've cancelled the subscription.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details and the moderation team will be happy to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sports pass auto renews

Go to solution

Hi @autorenews1976 That should be sorted for you now, I've sent you a private message with more info.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings