cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Help

Go to solution

Hi I'm about to cancel my contract with Sky and move to BT TV.  I have a broadband contract already with BT (with BT Sport) and on the website it says you can add TV onto it.  I'm interested in the BIG SPORT package as it includes Sky Sports and BT Sport.  If I sign up to this will it automatically recognise that I pay for BT sport already and remove that charge - as I will now be paying for it via BIG SPORT?  Hope that makes sense!  Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Help

Go to solution

If you're paying BT for BT Sport on Sky, I believe you'll need to cancel that or ask the sales team to migrate it over. If you're paying Sky for it, you'll need to cancel your Sky TV subscription in full.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@willowthewispwrote:

Hi I'm about to cancel my contract with Sky and move to BT TV.  I have a broadband contract already with BT (with BT Sport) and on the website it says you can add TV onto it.  I'm interested in the BIG SPORT package as it includes Sky Sports and BT Sport.  If I sign up to this will it automatically recognise that I pay for BT sport already and remove that charge - as I will now be paying for it via BIG SPORT?  Hope that makes sense!  Thanks

If you have BT Sport on Sky and pay BT for the subscription or the BT Sport App, the system will recognise this and delete them when you add Big Sport BTTV, you can't have both together.
If you pay Sky directly for the BT Sport on Sky subscription, you'll need to cancel this with Sky.

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks everyone for your advice.  We pay BT for BT Sport but watch it through our Sky dish.  So from the responses I will cancel Sky all together then add BIG Sport to my current BT broadband account and it will automatically cancel my existing BT sport subscription and overwrite it with the BIG Sport one.  Thank you all!

0 Ratings