cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT sport's app updated to JUST TNT Sport, NOT discovery+

Bit of backstory. Currently in hospital, for 5 weeks, delayed major op next week. With the help of the earlier thread and a cookie clearout, My android tablet was upgraded to Discovery+. That and a NOW deal have saved my sanity.

However my Android phone would not update. Said I  was Active but wanted non existent Google Certificate. Researched that but hit a wall. This morning with the BT app closed a simple Update button allowed me to Update to the TNT app as opposed to Discovery+.

I am one confused Essex Boy.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sport's app updated to JUST TNT Sport, NOT discovery+

What phone do you have?
I'm intrigued about the "Google certificate" thing - are you able to provide more details?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi Darren

Phone is Huawei P30 pro.

Now that I have the TNT app I cannot get to the "Google Certificate" message.

PUN ALERT: Playing about I "discovered" that using the link posted in main thread, I can Login using my discovery login to discovery+ including Sport.

Why is it not possible to download the app and login....job done🤔

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Huawei are not on the supported devices so that could be the issue - Browsers and devices supported by discovery+ – discovery+ Help Center (discoveryplus.com)

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

It's interesting that they're not supporting Huawei devices for the discovery+ app but they are for the TNT Sports app. I'll add that to the discussion we have with them about trying to get Huawei support reinstated.
Message 6 of 6

Gary, my Tablet is not on that list, which I had never seen before, but works fine.

Fwiw it's the sport I really want, and have but having time to spare it's almost a mission. 

AND I can Login on the Huawei via Chrome.

0 Ratings