cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Discovery Plus Access

Go to solution

Hi, I registered for the monthly TNT sports pass, which I now have full access with my BT signon. However when I try to access the discovery plus app using the same credentials it comes up with invalid email or password. I have looked in MyBT and discovery plus doesn't show in my products just TNT sports. Any advice on how I can obtain the access.

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Discovery Plus Access

Go to solution

Use the link below below https://www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus

Are you not not better off just paying monthly for discovery plus premium?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

I have Big Sport package and when I log into D+ I had to set up a different log in via D+ .  It should then link the two together. I would imagine it's the same with monthly pass.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks, I tried the links they take me into MYBT but just the home page and dont do any activation.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks, I will try setting up an account and see if it links it.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

HI, Still no luck I now have a discovery plus account but it doesnt recognise any subscriptions so can just see the free stuff. Any other ideas?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

If your still going down the route of just the BT monthly pass hopefully a moderator will come along and have a look soon and hopefully take a look at your account 

If you are going down the route of a discovery plus premium account make sure that the accounts are the same (same email address)

BT sport monthly pass and discovery plus premium are the same price, if you haven't just renewed your BT sport monthly pass

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution
There's no automatic connection between BT and discovery+ accounts, and they don't need to be the same email address. You must follow the process to activate the account though - this shares a key between BT and discovery that pairs the subscription.

With a BT TV subscription, the option to activate should appear on the "Your products" screen. If your BT ID has more than one account on it then it's likely to not appear - MyBT appears to be struggling with having multiple accounts.
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

All 

Thanks for your responses. I unfortunately have got no further spent an hour on chat with  BT support. Had me clearing cookies cache etc but I had to give up for today.. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

I am having no joy activating Discovery+. I get to the point of going to My BT to see the screen We Can’t Get your Account Details come back later or words to that effect. 

0 Ratings