cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 72

Help Activating Discovery+ account

Go to solution

Hello!

I'm trying to activate my Discovery+ account through the e-mail received a while back but i get the below message and when clicking though it just takes me to the My BT page with no further details on how to activate.  Am i missing something?

Activate discovery+

To get set up, please head to My BT and follow the simple activation steps.

Code: WB310

0 Ratings
71 REPLIES 71
Message 2 of 72

Re: Help Activating Discovery+ account

Go to solution

What BT Sports package do you have?

If you have BT Sport TNT on BT TV, then you activate via www.bt.com/mybt

If you have the standalone TNT app, TNT on Sky, a monthly sports pass or TNT sports free with some BT Mobile plans, then you activate via www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 72

Go to solution
Hi Richie, Thank you for replying, Its through Sky so its the second link I used but that just takes me to the aforementioned issue.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 72

Go to solution

Have you setup your BT ID and claimed account holder status? to check when you login to www.bt.com/mybt does it show you're the account holder and can you view your bills?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 72

Go to solution
Hello, Yes I have, I'm showing as the account holder and able to see bills.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 72

Go to solution

There's not much more you can do at this stage, you can ring BT and ask for help or possibly the amazing @DarrenDev  could take a look?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 72

Go to solution
Thanks, I'll see if the person you tagged can suggest anything, otherwise I'll call BT tomorrow 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 72

Go to solution
I haven't seen what a MyBT profile looks like for a Sky subscriber, so can't say for sure what your options will be.

After logging into www.bt.com/mybt select "Your products".
You might see an "Activate discovery+" at that point. If not, select the Manage button for TV and Sport (if you see it).

If that fails, feel free to email me at tv.apps@bt.com and include your BT ID and BT account number in the email. I work with the guys who manage the activation journey, so should be able to find what's going on tomorrow.
Message 9 of 72

Go to solution
Thank you, I wasn't able to find anything that helped in the "Your Products" page so have e-mailed you my details as requested

Kind Regards
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 72

Go to solution

I'm having the same problem.

I'm stuck in a hellish loop that asked me to go to MyBT and follow the 'simple instructions' only to get there and find no instructions.