I'm having the same issue.
I follow the link, get to My BT, there is no link anywhere - not even in my manage TV section.
I seem to be having the same problem as the others, no activation button on my home screen, would be very grateful if you could help,
Same issue with me. Havent been able to get Discovery+ activated since Saturday. Please advise. I've emailed the TV apps email but haven't included my account number deliberately, knowing they'd be able to find resolve it from my email address.
@RavG as you'd already called the helpdesk, your account is already in a queue to be investigated.
@redgobofraggle you have an open complaint that has already been escalated to the correct team. There's nothing further I can add I'm afraid.
@Jabbawockey you have an order in progress, which causes the tile to not appear under Your products. I'm told it should appear under "New for you" when you log into MyBT though.
We are currently aware of the following issues:
* Unable to activate using the MyBT app - use www.bt.com/mybt instead and it should work, subject to the following issues...
* If you have multiple accounts associated with your BT ID, you must select the correct account (with sport subscription) for the option to appear. If you have closed accounts on your profile, they may leave you unable to switch to the correct profile - post a message here for a moderator to help you with deleting the closed account, or create a new BT ID with a different email address.
* If you have an open order, the tile to activate discovery+ will only be shown on the MyBT home screen under "New for you". It'll appear under "Your products" when the order completes.
* If you're a Sky subscriber, the option may not appear at all - this is being investigated as a top priority, with no current workaround.
* A few customer-specific data issues, each being investigated individually.
There is a team dedicated to investigating all these issues and fixing them as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience it's causing.