cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 72

Re: Help Activating Discovery+ account

Go to solution
Hi, like many others I am having a problem activating the discovery + app, I followed the instructions on the email to activate it which takes me to my account but there is no option to activate, using the manage tnt section just says to ring customer services, I can view tnt on my iPad but nothing else as cannot open the app
0 Ratings
Message 62 of 72

Go to solution
There's no need to post on this thread - if you don't see the option to activate in MyBT, and the other activation flow tells you to use MyBT, and *you still have a sport subscription* then email me at tv.apps@bt.com providing your BT ID, BT account number, and if you're an EE subscriber, your mobile number too.

* it's surprising the number of people who email me because their BT Sport login still works, even though they cancelled their subscription many years ago. If you email me about it, I cannot enable you for discovery+ and I WILL cancel your BT Sport login immediately.
0 Ratings
Message 63 of 72

Go to solution

Hi, I cannot activate as I have two accounts associated with my BT ID, and the default account has been closed. As offered in the message above, please could a mod help me delete the closed account from my BT ID profile? 

@DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 72

Go to solution
Yes, no problem. I can sort that tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Message 65 of 72

Go to solution

I have BT sport on TV (via BT box) and the app, over a month ago I activated Discovery plus with my BT account details as instructed and have been watching TNT sport with no problem via discovery plus app on my TV.
I now keep getting email from BT telling me to activate discovery plus - Do I still have to do this seeing I am already watching via discovery plus - !!! Confused!!!

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 72

Go to solution
No @royc - just ignore the emails if you're already activated.
0 Ratings
Message 67 of 72

Go to solution
Thank you Darren
0 Ratings
Message 68 of 72

Go to solution

Thank you please could you let me know once done?

@DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 72

Go to solution

Sorry, I should have said to email me - but no worries, now done

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 72

Go to solution

Hi Darren,

Sorry to say, I am having the same issue as so many others and can't activate my Discovery+ account. I have BT sport through a Sky subscription and was watching through the BT sport app. When I log into the BT Sport app on my tablet or phone and see the message to activate Discovery+ now, I follow the link and log into my.BT. I don't have a tile that says "Activate now" so try and follow the alternative route and go to "My products". Here I only have a single tile for TNT Sports and the option "Manage". If I go to that link I see TNT Sports from EE and manage your EE account (But I don't have an EE account!), or download BT sport app which I have already! The fact I have the "Manage TNT option suggests I already have an activated TNT account, but I have not done this, and when I try and go to the Discovery+ website or app, I can't log in there and my account is not recognised!

Please can someone help! I am very conscious there is only a week to go until the BT sport app will switch off!

Thanks!

0 Ratings