Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

IP6007 / TNT Sports Issues

Go to solution

Hi, 

Wondering if someone can help me. 

Both of my BT TV boxes (I pay for an extra room) have recently stopped showing my subscription to TNT Sports Channels. 

The main / original box still shows the channels in the guide...but gives me an IP6007 Error when I select the channel. 

The multi-room box doesn't even list the channel any more...and no amount of factory reset / channel retuning / firmware updates has been able to fix this. 

Both boxes are reasonably old...the original one might even be 10yrs old, but additionally i've just upgraded from Copper to Full Fibre....so I can't distinguish as to whether this is an "old box" / "copper to fibre" or even a BT to TNT switchover issue. 

The main issue is that my older Samsung TV (10yrs again) can't download new apps, so i've no way of watching the new Discovery+ on the main TV. (I have downloaded the app to my newer tv where I have the multi-room box, but i'd ideally prefer to have TNT to select from the TV guide and be able to record to the box.) 

Any assistance greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks 🙏

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: IP6007 / TNT Sports Issues

Go to solution

Hi @stevenrdowns welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're getting an IPC6007 error.  Did the problem start as soon as you moved over to full fibre?

Please can you check if the BT player loads ok for you? If you go to channel 330 do you get the same error?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi…thanks for the reply, much appreciated. 
I can’t be certain, as I changed over in summer and never had a need to watch live football. Only the last few weeks I’ve noticed. 

So…status of channel 330… 

Oldest tv box, nearest the fibre and connected to the oldest TV runs channel 330 fine. 

Newer box on multi room, furthest away from Fibre connection (connected via power line adapter, wired connection…not WiFi) doesn’t list channel 330 at all…and hasn’t come back as part of retuning / factory resetting.

stumped!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @stevenrdowns

Sorry for the IPC-6007 error you're seeing.  It sounds like a potential subscription issue from our side and may relate to your change from copper to fibre.  Nothing you do in terms of resets etc from your side would fix this.  We'll need to check this out from here.  Thank you for taking the time to try everything you have done up to this point.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @stevenrdowns, thanks for getting in touch and after referring this to our TV experts I can see they were in touch with your earlier today an resolved this.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Yes... super helpful, thanks very much. 

Many thanks

Steven

0 Ratings