cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Now TV - Entertainment Package missing

Go to solution

Hi, yesterday we noticed that on our NowTv, the Entertainment Membership was missing, as part of our package , we are entitled to Entertainment and Cinema, but now when trying to watch anything on the entertainment section, comes up saying that we have to pay for that. I was on to tech support last night, and they couldnt fix this and said home tech will come to the house. Really dont think we need that. This issue was not just on our You View box, but also if you view the App on the Firestick as well.

Is there anyone that can actually look into this?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Now TV - Entertainment Package missing

Go to solution

Hi @lardenr 

has this been resolved or does the problem still persist .

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, no it still exists I’m afraid. Did have an engineer turn up on Friday, and he said that he shouldn’t have been sent out for this. Just looked and still asking to pay for the membership , which we already have. He said it’s a subscription issue.

thanks 

Richard 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @lardenr I'm so sorry an engineer was sent for a subscription issue, I'll send you a private message so you can send your details to the moderators and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks, I will check tonight and reply with the info

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @lardenr 

Thanks for taking my call today, glad I was able to get your Entertainment Channels up and running again.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings