cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Cut off end of replays

Hi Darren,

virtually all the NBA games on catch up are not complete. They cut out, sometimes with seconds remaining in a gripping game! This is frustrating. It’s been going on for weeks now and it’s the same problem over and over. In the last weeks I have had 3 tight games when it stops minutes before the end of the game. Could you please have a look? Today, the Pacers v Boston stopped with seconds remaining and it was a 3 point game!! 

thank you 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Moved to  create a new  as posted originally  on a 2023 BT Sport thread and with the cessation of BT Sport it will be different players involved.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Rcmd I've just checked the Pacers Vs Boston Celtics game on the Discovery+ app and it played until the end of the game.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi Neil,

I am getting TNT via Virgin and I catch up on the NBA games through their “catch up” section. It definitely stops before the end (I have just checked).

Do you know who I can contact to sort this? It’s constant so it’s annoying… 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Rcmd You'll need to raise that problem with Virgin Media.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

WBD in the UK currently say  that discovery+ is the streaming home for TNT Sports so that would be the best source of any catchup. Some TV package providers still provide catchup under their own apps either in addition to providing a discovery+ subscription or instead of.  For example EE TV have a selection of some TNT Sports content on the EE TV app but there is normally a time delay before that becomes available so  its discovery+ subscription is needed for a fuller and more timely TNT sports catchup.

So @Rcmd  contacting and raising issue with Virgin would be way forward here.

0 Ratings