cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TNT Sports IPC6023 error - no sports channels!

Go to solution

Hi 
I have the sports package and all works fine on app. Now for a few days, none of the TNT sports channels work on the TV and I get the 'Problem with this channel... IPC6023' message on every TNT Sports channel. 

Have tried all the 'restart box/ router' check cables etc. All other channels work and I can watch using 'On Demand' which would indicate internet to box is working.

Any ideas? Thanks, Steven

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TNT Sports IPC6023 error - no sports channels!

Go to solution

Hi @Steven_SK9

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the IPC-6023 error you're seeing when trying to watch TNT Sports.  This error relates to a broadband speed problem.  Can you post back and describe how you're connected, please? Particularly, how your BT TV Box is connected to your Hub and if there are any devices in between.

Post back and let me know how you get on.  You can also chat with our guides in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 who can help get you sorted.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Steven_SK9  I've taken a look at the line and can see a fault at the cabinet end that is preventing multicast traffic from reaching the box.

Any streaming services through catch up and other apps will be fine but the live TV service will be unavailable until that issue is resolved. We're raising a fault for you now and hopefully should see service restored in the next day. 

thanks for raising.

David

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Steven_SK9 had confirmation that everything is back and working and that the TMC team have been in contact to check the service returned in a timely fashion for the Champions League match as well. Good results all round!

thanks

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks all - as above - was all fixed in time for the football! Much appreciated 🙂 

0 Ratings