cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 37

Re: TNT Sports “Ultimate”

Go to solution

My av displays Dolby atmos when you first go on the channel. Only works on 465 and has been like this all season. 

when I go on 433 I don’t get the flash up on the Av nor the screen telling me that atmos is playing via the soundbar.

isn’t 433 supposed to have atmos??

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 37

Go to solution

What box do you have?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

Go to solution

BT Box Pro

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 37

Go to solution

If it’s the newish one as far as I know when the box is set in Surround Mode it’ll output everything as DD+ so I’m a little skeptical of what you’re reporting….

Image below from my Denon, DD+ on the HDR Channel and it’s the same on Non HDR.

IMG_1607.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

Go to solution
You don’t need to be sceptical, it’s not atmos on 433. Another way I know is because the sound on 465 is considerably louder. Additionally, my lg app I use to control the bar says atmos when on 465 but this disappears when I go on 433.
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 37

Go to solution

Oh it’s a soundbar, this changes things.

I’ll leave the chat now.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 37

Go to solution
Changes nothing.

It should work but doesn’t- and it’s been happening all year.
0 Ratings