cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Unable to access TNT Sport via TV Set Top Box

Hi,

Is it the BT Set top box that you've got ? Mine has the Discovery+ app on it and I'm able to view TNT Sports through that.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Discovery+ isnt shown as an app via the BT Youview option, i have tried to add it, but i cant as its a Sharp TV, as said before, the option seems to be to buy a fire stick and stream that way - will give up with BT as ive got nowhere and trying any channel via the BT set top box just spools currently, must be my set up ... thanks for all the advice..
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Did you get any contact as @DarrenDev suggested would happen?

IPC6023 is usually associated with failure of the network to provide the box with the multicast signal it requires. I'd suggest buying a long ethernet cable for a few pounds to replace the adapters, just to eliminate them.

The DIscovery+ app is only available on the Pro Box at the moment. If you have one of those then you could try connecting by WiFi instead of ethernet or adapters.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

no nobody contacted, thank you for all the information, im giving up im afraid as the set up we currently have doesnt seem to work with the set top box anymore - thankyou again

0 Ratings