cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT TV Extra Box Subscription and Changing Flexable TV Package

Go to solution

Good Evening, I hope I am posting on the right area, I currently have an old VIP Package with the Mutiroom Subscription. I was wondering if I was to flex my package from VIP to Entertainment for example, will my Mutiroom Subscription stay the same. I have also heard that if you flex your TV Package, is it true that BT will restart the 24 month contract? 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT TV Extra Box Subscription and Changing Flexable TV Package

Go to solution

Hi @peahens welcome back to the community and thanks for posting. When you're within a minimum-term contract for your TV package it's flexible and can be changed every month without restarting a new contract.

The second box subscription is an add-on to the TV package and can be left as it is when flexing between plans.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply Neil, 

So if for example I flexed my subscription to a different package, it won't affect my 24 month contract. That makes perfect sense and that my extra box subscription will not be changing either. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

You are very welcome @peahens.

Feel free to ask us any questions if you need anything.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Daniel, I do have a few questions, 

With the flexible TV packages, if I want to change from VIP to big sport, can I do it all online without phoning, I tried it but it didn't work online so I called and they tried to put me on a new contract to get VIP cheaper, then when I checked my account the add ons worked and then I feel like my account seems to be a little messed up with all the changes I have done., if I did big sport with now entertainment and cinema it would come to £73, cheaper then what I was paying. I was wondering if I wanted to add add ons or not, what is the process for this as I am unsure about how it all works and finally, how can I activate Netflix as the new VIP has Netflix included which I haven't had before. And how could I cancel the Netflix also.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @peahens,

If it's not working for you online then calling in would be the best way to get it changed.

However, we here could look into it for you either and do our best to help you.

For Netflix, you should have received a confirmation email. Check out our guide here: Netflix via BT

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings