cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 47

Re: BT TV addons bug and order stays open

Go to solution

Update: the error code is my work IP blacklisted, i've logged in on 4G ok.

Preview of my next bill does not include the discount, that might need fixing.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 47

Go to solution
You're correct - your work IP address comes from an internet hosting company. They're the most common source of bots attempting to hack accounts, so they're blocked from logging in (that's one of many reasons why TS-0003 can be shown).

What discount are you referring to? Is this a recent sign-up promotion? I'm sure the guys will know when I add a note to say to check it, but it'd be better if I could be specific if possible.
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 47

Go to solution

the original offer I signed up for was 100mb broadband plus NOWTV entertainment for  £19.99 for 12 months then £29.99 for the second year.

For example, my first bill from June was

Broadband £29.99

Entertainment discount -£10.00

Netflix upgrade to Standard x 2 months (May and June) £8.00

HD and 4K upgrade £6.00

total £33.99

When I added the VIP package originally (the order that stuck) it went on my bill preview for next month as £66.00 + £29.99 broadband = £95.99 which is what I was expecting.

After todays changes it's showing as £76.00 + £29.99  

It's not clear from my billing preview what the start date is I'll be charged for either, but I assume that will show as today when it's all done. (i still can't see the order details at the moment, but all my services are working fine)

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 47

Go to solution
Perfect - thanks for all the detail. I've added it to the ticket to make sure it's sorted before the fault is closed.
Your start date will be from order completion - today.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 47

Go to solution

All good then I think, you can mark this as solved.

@DarrenDev  Thanks very much for all your efforts over the last few days, it's much appreciated.

It's easy to complain when things go wrong, but you've been really helpful and all round excellent getting this sorted for me. Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 47

Go to solution

@DarrenDev

do you know if this has been closed out now?

I still have no discount showing on my TV package, and to top things off, Netflix took a payment of £10.99 off my card in the 1 hour window between the stuck package being cancelled, and the new package being opened by your internal team. 

the above might be reflected on my next bill, but I'm not confident.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 47

Go to solution
The ticket is still open, waiting for your discounts to be applied - I've added your comments to make sure you're credited as necessary.
Message 38 of 47

Go to solution

@DarrenDev

I've just had my September bill.

I've been billed from 22md of August, not the 5th September, and there is also no Entertainment discount.

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 47

Go to solution

@DarrenDev 

Please can you confirm what is happening?

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 47

Go to solution
With everything happening on discovery+ and a few people being on leave, the queue is taking a little time to process. I chased yours on Friday though - it should all be sorted before your next bill.
0 Ratings