cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

IPC6023

Go to solution

Hello, 

Internet went down overnight around 3am, but did come back. However out BTTV is now showing IPC6023 for all channels. Did my own troubleshooting first which included temp installation of the bt hub as I use my own kit-no change. Rebooted everything multiple times including the ont.

Spoke to bt support and they are sending an engineer out, but this smells more like maybe an issue in my area rather than my box? Or maybe an account issue as others have experienced? 

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi @john014,

I'm sorry that you're getting this error message. It could be an issue that we need to raise to BT Wholesale rather than needing an Openreach or Qube engineer out.

I'll send you a private message that you can reply to. It will take us about 5 working days to get back to you so I would recommend filling it in now rather than waiting until after the engineer appointment to do so. We'll do all we can to help you.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi, @john014 Thanks for speaking with me on Tuesday. I can see the TMC team has been in touch and the IPC6023 issue is resolved. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, you know where we are if you need any help in the future.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings