cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Missing Now TV package

Hoping one of the moderators on here can pick this up.  Upgraded to Entertainment TV package on 9 June.  Kit sent and set up by 14th June.  Unable to activate Now TV package.  Link to Now TV gives message 'cannot identify you' or similar.  Called BT 14th June.  Appears that when order created Now TV wasn't set up.  No contact from BT in the last 7 days who had to refer the issues to 'accounts'.  Haven't as yet called BT back yet any way to expedite?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Missing Now TV package

It may take a while for mods to see this.

Give BT Accounts another call in the morning on 0330 1234 150 and they will raise it as a complaint if they can't get it working with you.

Unfortunately they stop taking calls at 7pm.

They should have connected you onto the appropriate team when you called them the first time.

It will be logged in your My BT app if it needs investigating. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

thanks. very helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I might have it.

Left BT in April but still being charged for Now TV.

I'll email it to you.

Cheers 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @CI9127

I'm just dropping by to double check how you got on speaking with my colleague in the helpdesk.

Can you reply and let me know please?  If you still need help we can give you a hand from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Thank you.  Been away for a few days so haven't had a chance to make a call yet.  Will do that this morning and let you know how I get on.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

No problem @CI9127

I hope you had an enjoyable few days away.  I will look forward to your update.  As I said previously, we can help from here too if needs be.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings