cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

NOW TV Activate Account email unrecognised

I recently updated my BT TV and Broadband and was advised that my new contract includes NOW TV entertainment channels. 

I am prompted in the BT app to 'Activate Account' however it follows to a NOW TV screen which does not recognise my gmail account. Can I use any email address (ie one which has been previously registered with NOW TV) or only the one related to my BT account (which is the one being marked as unrecognised)? 

Attempting to register my email on NOW TV's website only prompts me to take out a new package with NOW TV which I do not want to do, only to access the content that comes with my BT contract. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: NOW TV Activate Account email unrecognised

Hi @johnpbinning,

I take it you are you using the email address that you gave us for your order? IE the email that received the link to activate your NOW account.

That should be the email that you use for NOW.

Let me know as we may be able to help.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi Daniel, 

Thank you for your help. Yes I am using the email address and followed the link in the email however it still says they cannot identify me with that email. 

Thank you again!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

That is very strange @johnpbinning.

NOW should be able to identify your email address and allow you to create an account. If they can't, would you have a different email address that we could use for NOW instead?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Daniel, 

We have tried it again a few times and are still getting the same response sadly. I have an alternative email which could be used, although would I have to register that with yourselves or just enter it on my own?

Thank you again, 

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for posting back @johnpbinning

Sorry for the problems you're having.  We'll have to update the email from here to the alternative address.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings