cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

NOW TV

I recently joined BT after moving home, I already had a Now TV account and took up the entertainment package for broadband and tv with BT.

I have cancelled my own subscription (ends 6 June) as I should no longer have to pay for this, but I do not think that NOW TV is linked to BT.

There were issues when I joined as the email address on file was incorrect so I never received any comms until I called about broadband activation as I received this by text.

I tried to follow the links to ‘activate’ but it just took me to a password reset page… but as others posted I did not have access to the account it was linked to. When I follow the link to setup now tv through MyBT and as I already have an account it just resets the password on the account I pay for. 

Can anyone help, Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: NOW TV

Give 0800 783 1401 a call to track your order with them and ask them to resend your emails and mention about the issues that you are having.

The NOW TV account will be set up with the email provided during your order.

When I set mines up a couple of months ago, it was the same email address that my existing NOW TV account was using. 

They just took over the account and I didn't have to cancel with NOW.

0 Ratings