cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Netflix

Go to solution

If I add Netflix to my existing account will my contract renew again for another 24 months?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Netflix

Go to solution

Hi @shep103 Welcome back to the community and thanks for posting. If your TV plan doesn't have Netflix included then you can add it as a 30-day monthly-rolling add-on subscription. It won't renew your contract if you do it as an add-on.  

However, if you change your BT TV plan to one of the newer ones with Netflix included as part of the subscription this would start a new contract.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@shep103 This link has some useful Neflix FAQ's 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for your help Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@shep103 No problem, you know where we are if you've any further questions.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil

At the same time as I raised this query I had also contacted another team by telephone with a query about my Netflix account.

Essentially, when BT started to include it as a free option I was already paying Netflix directly. I didn't take up the BT offer as it was in SD (I think) and I wanted to view in HD. The person I spoke to on 0800 800150 was unable to resolve this for me and said he would pass the problem to back office support to sort. I have heard nothing since and am still paying £15.99 direct to Netflix each month. 

Are you able to assist?

Many Thanks 

Steve

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @shep103 and thanks for the post.

I'm sure we can find out what's going on here. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings