cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Revert to old package

Good afternoon,

I had a very bad time trying to upgrade my TV package (long story) so on Saturday 24 June I called BT customer support and told them to take me back to the package I was on prior to my request to change anything. I was on BT Fibre 900 with the Entertainment package for TV.

I was within the 14 day cooling off period so I think this should be permitted. However as of today, Friday 30 June, and at least 2 further calls to BT, the issue is still not resolved.

I am posting here in case any admins who work for BT would kindly look into this and help me revert back to the package for TV and broadband as it was on 13 June 2023.

I do not want to regrade anything or recontract, I would just like to be put back in the same position as I was prior to asking to upgrade on 14 June 2023 and cancel any subsequent orders since 14 June 2023.

Thank you

Mike

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Revert to old package

@ras_el_hanout Hi Mike welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about that. I know that when the request to revert back to your previous plan is made it can take up to 5 days to complete however the moderation team will be happy to look at this for you to ensure it's being organised.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your info and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 10

Hi Neil

Very kind of you to get involved. I've replied to your private message with the relevant info.

Mike

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi @ras_el_hanout, thanks and I can see you're in the queue. One of the team will be in touch in the next few days,

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 10

Thanks @JohnC2 for your message.

Hope for a positive resolution over the next few days.

I must say everyone I deal with at BT is very good to deal with. Just a shame that I am having some issues with my package. I am prepared to give it time to be resolved of course I am just mindful of not getting too far down the path before we are able to cancel orders.

Mike

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hello @JohnC2 @NeilO a note to say that I’ve had a couple of calls with people from BT (may have even been your good selves?), but as of today the revert has not taken place. Any updates on this please?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi @ras_el_hanout,

@RobbieMac has this in hand and is going to give you a call later today with an update.

Thank you

DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Thanks for the update @DanielS  😀

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hey just a note to say I didn’t get any calls on Friday @RobbieMac any update from your end would be appreciated! Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Sorry for the delay @ras_el_hanout

I'll give you a shout later this afternoon.  Just waiting on confirmation from a colleague that this has been fully resolved for you.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings