cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Unable to access AMC

I have BT Sport and can watch on the app and in SD on the BT TV Box, but cannot watch AMC any longer.

If I go to the channel (SD version), I can click on “Set Up”, it briefly says “Loading” but nothing happens (it freezes on a dark purple blank screen).

I previously had the HD add on but as per a different thread, that deactivated without me touching it when I tried to add Netflix to my billing. When I had the HD/4K add on I could watch both the SD or HD version of AMC.

I get the dark purple blank screen if I click on any channel set up message actually, don’t even get to see options.

Just me again or is anyone else having issues with it?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Unable to access AMC

Based upon your recent experience I spectulate that your free AMC addon  disappeared at the same time as your other addons and has not been subsequenrly reenabled.

Message 3 of 9

I think you could be right.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I thought I would see if I could kick AMC back into life by re-adding the HD/4K add on, alas, nothing changes.

I can go through the order process, checkout etc. but the price is always £0. I get an order number but nothing actually happens. 

IMG_0228.jpegIMG_0229.jpegIMG_0230.jpeg
Can a mod take a look perhaps?

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @stereohaven,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Thanks @PaddyB 

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Can you send me the same details as I have lost AMC completely.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

@JH29  AMC (the channel, and all catch up content)  was removed from all BT TV platforms from September 28th.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@JH29wrote:

Can you send me the same details as I have lost AMC completely.

AMC was removed for everyone on 28th September, rumours are that AMC will try launching a standalone subscription like Netflix for example but they are just rumours, either way the channel and on-demand AMC content is no longer available to BTTV customers.

0 Ratings