cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Complaint email

Hi, I have an ongoing complaint about billing and moving a Master Socket. I need to send more information but the “add note” function on the complaint system only allows 1000 characters and my additional is 700 + words. I have tried online with an Agent but they could only advise to send a letter to head office. I need the matter resolving in the next few days. Do BT have an email address I could use? Many thanks Mark

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Complaint email

I forgot to mention, not that I’m counting but in the past 2 weeks I have spent 304 minutes on calls to BT and still no nearer a resolution!

Message 3 of 6

there is no email address

at least it is a free phone number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 6

Tried several times for it to be resolved and just going around the proverbial houses. Thought I would add to the complaint by email but that would be too easy.

Message 5 of 6

Hi @Mginns

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you've had and the difficulty experienced trying to get your complaint resolved.  I appreciate the amount of time you have spent on the phone trying to get this all sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 6 of 6

Hi Robbiemac, I have sent you a PM, if you could check as I kept getting an HTML error.

Many thanks Mark