cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Full fibre

Virgin do have their own user forum.  While most people only post to complain about something, (on any forum), I think you’ll find the volume and nature of posts on there make an interesting read.

Message 22 of 26

I can guess what you are getting at

Message 23 of 26

My provider ( unsurprisingly ) is BT , after all this forum is for BT customers,  and is primarily a forum for BT customers hopefully helping and offering advice to each other ….often it’s clear that some posts are not from BT customers and those posters  are advised a more appropriate place to post is  their own providers forums ( if they have one ) other times it’s not clear that the post is not from a BT customers, in  many of those cases you wonder why they bothered to register and post complaining about BT , when BT are not even their provider .

Message 24 of 26

I guessed as much.  With your obvious very high level of expertise and understanding  I think, in the real world, you would be quite shocked at just how little understanding the average member of the public has regarding the current communications industry. Do you work for BT?

Message 25 of 26

No , I’m retired from work ( but not an OAP ) 

Message 26 of 26

Yes,  That's why we've both got the time to sit and do this.  Thanks for your input.  John