cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Xbox game pass

We had 6 months free pass. We have set it up to auto renew and it has charged us but on Microsoft it's saying expired. 

Called bt they said to call Microsoft. Called Microsoft they said its expired there end and to call bt. 

This is so frustrating paying for a service we want and it not working and no one helping! 

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Xbox game pass

Hi @Boothfam,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if your Game Pass is incorrectly showing as expired. Please send me your details and I'll get my colleague in the Xbox Team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 3 of 10

Still nothing from BT 

Half term and my children can't play there online bought xbox games as the ultimate xbox pass is not activated despite paying for it. 

Been asking for a response now for well over 2 weeks by phone email and now here. 

Message 4 of 10

@Boothfam 

Did you send your details to @PaddyB 

Message 5 of 10

Yes, he then replied 5 days after asking for the gamer tag and email which I also replied to and still no where near to being resolved. 

Message 6 of 10

The moderators are only a small team, and I expect that your request has be forwarded to a special internal team, who are likely to be busy as well.

Hopefully you should get an update soon.

Message 7 of 10

@Boothfam 

you are in a queue of other customers waiting for mod assistance all of whom consider their problem a priority hence why mods reply in order problems received. the queue appears longer than normal probably due to the holiday weekend.  the mods will get back to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 8 of 10

Oh come on 2 weeks I've been waiting to access a service that I have paid for.
If you think that's acceptable then that's crazy! I've have called emailed and come on here.

Not good enough. You maybe happy to pay for something that you aren't getting but I'm not.
My children have bought online games with there birthday money /Christmas and they can't access them because I'm not getting a service I have paid for.
I could pay twice and go through xbox but Im not in a position to and why should I?
So no a 2 week wait is unacceptable.
Message 9 of 10

@Boothfam 

the time for mod help starts when you reply to their PM not when you contacted other BT departments.  as I posted on this forum you are in a queue of other customers waiting on assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Boothfam,

Thank you for posting and for replying to my PM. I understand your frustration and I'm sorry it has taken so long to fix the issue. 

Your issue has been raised with the Xbox team and they're investigating the issue with Microsoft. It normally takes that team around 5 working days to respond they will contact you directly.

Once again please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks,

Paddy