cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

IPC6023

Go to solution

Received BT TV 2 weeks ago with Fibre 100. Everything working ok until last night, have been getting IPC6023 ever since. Have followed all the prompts from the Help menu a few times now but still it keeps doing it. Everything has been rebooted, thought it could be an issue with Powerline but does same on WiFi. Internet is good, streaming on any other service or device is fine.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi @EricB, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry that you're getting this error. It could be the powerlines/wifi so if possible would you connect via Ethernet just to test and see if that resolves the fault?

If you're still getting this error check your broadband speed is ok?
If you're on Full Fibre power cycle the ONT first. Then restart the BT Smart Hub followed by restarting the TV box.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Ethernet cable done, no change, ONT, Smart Hub and TV Box rebooted and funnily enough exactly the same. Live Tv lasts about three minutes before failing and coming up with the code. I take it if BT can’t provide the advertised product I can terminate the contract and go back to Sky which works all the time?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @EricB, thanks for trying that and sorry it hasn't fixed things.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and I'm sure we'll be able to get this fixed for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call today @EricB .

I'm glad the engineer was able to get this sorted for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings