cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Parental Controls not working

Hi there - much like many others my parental controls are not working.

i followed the specific instructions to block YouTube and alas I can still access it.

im not sure where else to turn to...

5EA2C4B5-5F1C-442A-A982-CC518EEAB0B0.png

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Parental Controls not working

I have the same issue and created a thread about it a few days ago and nobody has replied to it or anything yet.

It is so frustrating that the parental controls just don't seem to work at all. I have tried every single suggestion and still they do not block inappropriate websites.

Hopefully someone will see our threads and help us with our issue.

Message 3 of 6

@andykirbster is it only affecting Youtube or can you block other sites? You need to ensure that you've added all the Youtube urls to the blocked websites list,

Open “Manage allowed and blocked sites”. Add each of the following links in the text box under “My Blocked websites” and click the green button

@Andrew89 I'll reply on your own thread now.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Nothing is blocked. I can access Betfair.com despite controls in place as one example of many
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

All of those sites are blocked as per the instructions
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @andykirbster,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings