cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 24

I’m having an issue logging into the BT Sport App. I have recently got BT sport via EE and I cannot login, it just gives me the ID003 message. I have followed all the instructions provided via the help link but to no avail. I have also checked that I am the account holder as suggested in previous posts. I have spoken to both EE and BT on the phone and they inform me that everything looks fine on the system. I don’t understand what has gone wrong! 
cheers. Dave 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24

Re: ID003

Go to solution

It looks like you activated your subscription on the evening of Jan 26th @Davidjlplatt - unfortunately we had a major system fault that evening which resulted in a large number of orders failing to be processed that night.  Yours is one of them.  We thought we'd tidied them all the following morning, but it looks like that's not the case.

I've raised a ticket for one of my colleagues to fix it - it's most likely not going to be fixed until tomorrow now though.  Check your email - I've issued you with a 24 hour pass to give you access until it's sorted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 3 of 24

Go to solution
Thank you so much. Just in time for the game I was hoping to see.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 24

Go to solution

The issue does not appear to have been resolved. Can you get someone to look into this again please? Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 24

Go to solution
Sorry David - the ticket is still open! They usually resolve within 24 hours - not sure why they haven't this time. I'll send you another temporary pass as soon as I get home (about an hour).
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 24

Go to solution

No rush at all. Won’t be trying to watch again till tomorrow night. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 24

Go to solution
New pass sent - should be in your inbox. I've set it for 7 days this time, just in case. I'll chase the provisioning team on Monday.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 24

Go to solution

When I sign in with my own details the app still has error code ID003. Getting a bit silly now!!!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @Davidjlplatt 

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing error code ID003 when trying to log on to the BT Sport app with your BT ID.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 24

Go to solution
@RobbieMac I already have a ticket open with DnP on this. Where they'd normally take under 24 hours to resolve, this one appears to be taking them forever!
I can only apologise for the time it's taking @Davidjlplatt ... the pass I sent you is still active though.
0 Ratings