cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Virtual Reward Card

I'm glad you got somewhere, many thanks with the well wishes.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

I am having a similar issue. BT tell me to contact the card company, the card company say they have no order and I should go directly to BT.  I have spent hours on the phone to BT.  I have an active complaint reference that BT closed, and I had to phone BT again to get it reopened. No sign of card, it's been 21 days since the order was supposedly made.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Hi @nell0101

Thank you for your post and welcome to the BT Community.

I'm sorry for the delay receiving your reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Hi Nell, it took a little while but I got there in the end.
I'd emailed bt@purecard.com who told me to contact BT after not beig able to find me in there system, I did so and then had some comms with BT who investigated.
I had a response from btcomms@info.bt.com with the following...
"Thanks for getting in touch with us about your BT reward card claim.
I'm sorry that there has been a delay in getting this to you.
I've checked your account and there was a problem with the order for the reward card which is why it hasn't been sent. I'm really sorry about that.
I've now replaced this, you should receive an email confirming this shortly".

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

@kiddala  thanks for your reply. A moderator has picked this up today and is on the case. So hoping for a resolution in a couple of days.  

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Hello,

I am here with the same problem. I have ordered BT broadband on 16th December. Broadband service started on 20th December. On 31st December I received an email with information that "you will get your digital reward card in an email shortly"
Unfortunately, I haven't received any email with a virtual reward card since!

Unfortunately, this looks like a deliberate process, so that as many people as possible do not get their reward cards, really a shame BT!!! 

I am waiting for instructions on how to solve this problem.

Regards,

Seb

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi @cardscam and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the reward. I'm sorry you're having problems claiming it. I can help. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings