cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Hi I have a BT6600 handset which will not connect to the base unit asks for pin which is unknown.

Hi I have a BT6600 handset which will not connect to the base unit, have done factory reset but still it asks for the pin which is unknown. any ideas??

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Hi I have a BT6600 handset which will not connect to the base unit asks for pin which is unknown

Message 3 of 8

Re: Hi I have a BT6600 handset which will not connect to the base unit asks for pin which is unknown

Default PIN is 0000.

Although I'm surprised you were able to factory reset without it. Did you reset base & handset?

Manual

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

four zeros 0000 has been tried but does not match, still states incorrect pin

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

the handset is not connected to base as it was in use elsewhere, another user had it and does not know the pin, and wasnt aware it had a pin set.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Reset the handset page 63 in manual.

Reset the handset or base settings ....63 or page 64

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Will this work on a handset that has come from another base unit?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@Gajo It sounds like the pin has been changed from the default 0000 on the base. You need a handset that is registered to the base in order to reset it. 

Neil

0 Ratings