cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 154

Re: Issues post firmware upgrade home hub 2

Give it a couple of days . I’m not sure but I’m sure once installed either the hub needs to learn all devices again or there is some initial processing at the hub end . After two days mine was fine again 

Message 32 of 154

I am finding that the Wi-Fi on this seems to be booting me out more often? Another botched update...

Tags (1)
Message 33 of 154

• Giving it a couple of days doesn't resolve it though as the issue remains for others. BT customer service, customer support and technical support makes Virgin Media look good - something I never thought I would ever be saying.

Colour me totally not impressed as my install was over 2 weeks ago and I've had nothing but bad service and support since. (Openreach were flawless by the way as always - thanks)

BT processes and staff conduct has been so lacking that it is clear to see that the company as a whole genuinely doesn't give a...

Edit: Just called UK BT got Ireland and they advised they have no process to follow regarding potentially bad firmware so all they are going to do is send out new hardware.

They did say that they could see some kind of issue with the hub from their end so looks like bad firmware = new hub... 

Does this mean we will all be on a constant loop of 'hub updates to bad firmware and ruins hub' repeatedly?

Why they don' t even have a process for firmware caused issues is beyond me.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 154

Here we go again.

Back in the late noughties I developed a spectacular BT hub collection as every call to BT support in India would be followed by a hub delivery a few days later.

Often wondered if anyone had more than my 22 hubs.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 154

🤣e-bay or car boot sale ?. "Lovely BT Hubs, Come and Get your lovely BT Hubs. I'm not asking a tenner...    you know the rest

Message 36 of 154

Spoke to Birmingham team and asked them to investigate and raise up Smart Hub 2 potential firmware issues with latest version - here's hoping something comes of it higher up.

Message 37 of 154

What is the version number for the new colour scheme update?   

what dictates when and update occurs?  My version is v31 so have not seen an auto update yet.. why?

BT Smart Hub 2 + BT Disc on full fibre 150Meg Halo FTTP
Macs and iphones, plus alexa, YouView box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV+
CFP project lead.
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 154

@pmosb V33

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 154

@pmosb Updates are applied in batches, are automatic and cannot be prevented or forced.

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 154

Hub 2 Changed color scheme recently?

Hi. 

Today logged in Hub 2 pannel to check stats and noted that hub color scheme have been changed from Blue to Grey. 

Is this legit ? 

0 Ratings